Jump up and down if you’d like a single-serving carrot cake in a mug that takes less than 5 minutes to make and is so healthy you can eat the entire recipe in one sitting.
- 1/4 cup spelt, white, or Bob’s gf flour
- just over 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- optional 1/2 tsp ener-g or 2 tsp flaxmeal, to help it rise more
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar, unrefined if desired, or xylitol for sugar-free
- pinch uncut stevia OR 1 more tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup canned carrots, drained (or steamed carrots, peeled) (For a variation, sub with 1/4c pureed pumpkin) (60g)
- 1 tbsp milk of choice
- 1 tbsp oil OR more milk of choice
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, mix dry ingredients (not carrots).
- If you have a blender or Magic Bullet, mix all wet ingredients and blend. (For those without a blender, simply fork-mash the carrots very well before combining with the other wet ingredients.) Then mix dry into wet, and stir.
- Get full recipe==>>chocolatecoveredkatie.com