Baked Chicken Bacon Ranch Taquitos have quickly become a family favorite! Bake these in the oven for a crispy crunch in every bite, without the extra calories from frying.
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 (1 ounce) pkt. dry Ranch Dressing mix
- 2 cups shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 3-4 Tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 20 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix together cream cheese, bacon, chicken, cheese, and green onions.
- Get full recipe==>>sixsistersstuff.com