This Healthy Bruschetta Chicken contains many of the flavors you love from traditional bruschetta but now you can enjoy it for dinner! Fresh ingredients and a thick balsamic reduction make this dish a family favorite.
- 2 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 4 chicken breasts
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 ripe roma tomatoes diced
- 7 basil leaves chopped
- 1 sprig oregano chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Add olive oil to saute pan or cast iron skillet. Heat pan to medium high heat.
- Add chicken to hot pan. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and dried basil on top of each cutlet. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes. Flip chicken. Add garlic to the pan. Cook until remaining side of chicken is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>thewholecook.com