Greek spinach and cheese triangles, or Spanakopita, a popular recipe all over the world. Delicious, easy to make, they form the perfect snack or starter.
- 5 phyllo pastry sheets
- 250 g cow's cheese (or feta cheese)
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawned
- 1 egg
- 1 spring onion
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- Break the cow's cheese into big chunks and add them to a bowl.
- I used Apetina block cheese, which is quite crumbly, so I could just mash it with a fork. Otherwise, just grate the cheese.
- Get full recipe==>>mygorgeousrecipes.com