This Slow Cooker Ranch White Chicken Chili is an instant favorite! The slow cooker does so much to develop the rich savory broth – it’s my favorite part! And don’t worry about the chilies, they aren’t spicy so you won’t end up with chili with a lot of heat. In fact, there’s not any heat in this at all, but that could change instantly with the addition of a little ground habanero powder if you you like it spicy!
- 3 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts - about 2.5 pounds
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 large onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 2 chicken bullion cubes
- 1 (1-ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 2 (15.8-ounce) cans Great Northern beans, drained
- 2 (4.5-ounce) cans chopped green chilies
- 1 (11-ounce) can white shoepeg corn, drained
- Salt and pepper
- sour cream and fresh cilantro for garnish optional
- In the crock of a 4 to 5 quart slow cooker, combine the broth, onion, garlic, cumin, oregano, bullion cubes, and ranch dressing powder.
- Add the chicken breasts to the broth, cover, and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
- Get full recipe==>>southernbite.com