Adapted from Martha Stewart’s Cookies. The recipe says it makes about 1-1/2 dozen, but I ended up with closer to 3 dozen smaller cookies.
- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and whisk together well.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and 1-1/2 cups sugar for about 3 minutes, until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time and mix well after each addition. Reduce speed to low and gradually add in the dry ingredients. Continue mixing until just combined.
- Get full recipe==>>wannacomewith.com