A delicious Nutella cheesecake is made with an Oreo crust and topped with a beautiful strawberry-Nutella topping.
- 2 cups crumbled Oreos (*see note below)
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 (8-ounce) bricks low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I recommend using full-fat or 2% fat Greek yogurt)
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 pints of fresh strawberries (approximately)
- 1/3 cup Nutella, slightly heated
- Preheat oven to 350°F, and grease a 9-inch springform pan. Whisk crumbled Oreos and butter together in a medium bowl until combined. Press firmly onto bottom of the pan (or up the sides, if desired). Bake for 10 minutes, then remove and let cool. Reduce oven heat to 325 degrees F.
- Once the pan reaches room temperature, carefully wrap the outside of the pan in 2 layers of heavy-duty aluminum foil, being sure that there are NO gaps where water could seep through. Place the pan in a large roasting dish (or any pan larger than the springform), and bring a tea kettle or pot of water to boil in preparation for the water bath. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>gimmesomeoven.com