This Keto Low Carb Mug Bread can be made in under 2 minutes! It just takes a microwave-safe mug and a microwave to make it!
- Low carb flour alternative – Carbalose flour – 2 tablespoons . OR 1 tablespoon of coconut flour plus 1 tablespoon of almond flour.
- Baking powder- 1/2 teaspoon.
- Egg- 1. Oil- such as olive oil- 1 tablespoon.
- Seasonings- as desired.
- Optional- grated cheese- 1 tablespoon.
- Using a microwave-safe mug and a fork, mix together your flours and baking powder. You can spray your mug for nonstick before adding the dry ingredients if desired.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients (egg etc).
- Pour the wisked ingredients from the bowl into the mug and lightly blend together using your fork. Avoid lumps without over mixing. A good idea would be to tap the mug on the bottom to help the batter settle into the empty areas of the mug before baking. Mix enough so that you can get a ‘bread in a cup’ rather than an ‘egg in a cup’.
- Get full recipe==>>thesugarfreediva.com