Peanut Butter Chia Overnight Oats. VEGAN. Naturally sweetened with mashed banana. Wholesome, energizing and easy breakfast fuel. Packed with superfoods and nourishing ingredients!
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or any plant milk)*
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 1 ripe banana, mashed (but leave a few banana coins for topping!)
- 2 tablespoons PB Fit powder + 1 1/2 tablespoons water (or any nut butter, to taste)
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup or agave, for extra sweetness
- cacao nibs (optional)
- coconut flakes
- crushed almonds
- sliced banana coins
- extra sprinkles of cinnamon!
- Add oats, chia seeds, cinnamon and sea salt to a mason jar and mix well. Add in almond milk, water, vanilla and mashed banana. Stir until combined.
- In a small bowl, mix PB powder with water, until creamy. You can double the ingredients for extra peanut butter-y flavor! Stir "peanut butter" mixture into mason jar. You can add toppings now or in the morning!
- Get full recipe==>>theglowingfridge.com