These Homemade Paleo Nutella are made with just hazelnuts, cocoa powder and coconut sugar! A much healthier Nutella copycat hazelnut spread that is paleo, dairy free, refined sugar free, gluten free, grain free and clean eating.
- 1-1/2 cups hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder/cacao powder
- 6-8 tablespoons room temperature water
- pinch of salt
- On a rimmed baking sheet, roast the hazelnuts at 300º for 20 minutes.
- Once the hazelnuts are cool enough to touch, rub them with a kitchen towel between your hands to rub off any excess hazelnut skin. You don’t need to get all of it, some skins are ok.
- In a food processor with the S Blade attachment, process the hazelnuts until creamy. About 5-7 minutes. I scrape down the bowl and lid once or twice.
- Add the coconut sugar, cocao powder and pinch of salt. Process another 2-3 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>tasteslovely.com