Pumpkin Oat Spiced Cookies - no butter, no flour, no eggs and naturally sweetened with fruit. These healthy cookies are vegan, gluten-free and easy to make. Full of spices for flavour and nutrition.
- 2 Bananas
- 1½ cups / 150g Oats
- 4 tbsp Cooked Pumpkin
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Ginger
- ¼ tsp Five Spice
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- pinch of Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F / 180C.
- Grind the oats in a coffee grinder or small bullet blender.
- Mash the bananas and pumpkin together.
- Mix everything together to make your cookie dough.
- Spoon on the cookie dough onto a non-stick surface.
- Bake for about 20 mins until golden.
- Eat straight away or they can be stored in the fridge for about 3 days.