Love roasted red peppers and roasted garlic? How about the two of them blended together with cheesy nutritional yeast? Sounds pretty good, doesn’t it? Well, these roasted garlic and red pepper zoodles combine all three of those ingredients into one healthy, low calorie, plant-based meal that’s packed with flavour and nutrition!
- 3 roasted red peppers (see instructions in post for how to roast your own peppers)
- 2 bulbs roasted garlic + 1/2 tsp olive oil for roasting (see note below)
- 1/2 cup (36 g) nutritional yeast
- 1/2 a small onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 zucchinis (approx. 1200 g), cut into noodles with a spiralizer
- Optional: fresh parsley and/or basil for serving
- Add the roasted red peppers, garlic, nutritional yeast and onion to a food processor or blender and mix until smooth and creamy. Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Top zucchini noodles with the sauce and serve with fresh parsley and basil. You can use raw zuchini noodles or cook the zucchini noodles in a pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>runningonrealfood.com