These Chicken Parmesan are made with a buttery crispy panko coating baked to a perfect melted mozzarella cheese topped crispy chicken entree.
- 4 chicken breasts boneless and skinless
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees.
- Put the chicken breasts between two pieces of saran wrap or parchment paper.
- Using a rolling pin or flat kitchen mallet flatten it to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Get full recipe==>>dinnerthendessert.com