You can eat this Weight Watchers Zero Point Cabbage Soup as much of this 0-point Weight Watchers cabbage soup as you like because it’s only 22 calories per serving! More like the whole pot!
- 3 cups nonfat beef broth (beef is the best) or 3 cups nonfat vegetable broth (beef is the best) or 3 cups nonfat chicken broth (beef is the best)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 cups chopped cabbage
- 1⁄2yellow onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped carrot
- 1⁄2 cup green beans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped zucchini yellow or green
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper
- Spray pot with nonstick cooking spray. Saute onions carrots and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, Tomato paste, cabbage, green beans, basil, oregano, and Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Simmer for about 5-10 minutes until all vegetables are tender then add the zucchini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.
- I have tried different variations. Leaving out green beans. Adding chopped green onions in addition to the yellow onion.
- All very good. You can customize it a bit.