This Garlic Orange Glazed Salmon is such a great weeknight meal. It comes together so fast and means dinner can be on.
- 2 wild caught Sockeye Salmon filets 10 oz total
- zest of 1 orange
- juice of 2 oranges about 1/3 cup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic about 2-3 cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon tapioca starch
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a sheet tray with parchment paper.
- Salt each filet with 1/2 teaspoon of salt and bake 6-8 minutes.
- While salmon is baking, combine ghee and garlic in a sauce pan over medium heat and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the rosemary, orange zest, and orange juice. Cook for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in the tapioca starch, making sure to mix well so no lumps remain. Stir until slightly thickened and then turn off the heat.
- Remove salmon from the oven, plate and top with garlic orange sauce.