This EASY homemade Pina Colada Coconut Sugar Scrub Recipe smells AMAZING! It will transport you to the tropics with the luscious scent of coconut and pineapple! It’s a FABULOUS way to moisturize and get rid of dry flaky skin at the same time – Great gift idea!
- 1/2 cup solid coconut oil
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 tsp Pineapple fragrance oil ** I used this Pineapple Fragrance Oil for this sugar scrub recipe**
- 1 lemon zested
- 8 oz mason jar
- Add coconut oil to a bowl and whip with a hand mixer.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until mixed 1 – 2 minutes.
- Scoop into an 8 oz mason jar and seal.
- Add bakers twine, ribbon and a gift tag if desired.